We know getting new tyres can be a major inconvenience and that taking time out to visit your local tyre shop can seriously disrupt your busy day, that’s why we introduced our mobile tyre fitting service offering the ultimate in convenience.
JTyre is Perth’s favourite mobile fitting service and replacing your tyres has never been easier. Simply request a free quote and we’ll come to you either at home or at work at a time convenient for you, with appointments available 7-days a week, we’ll have you back on the road in no time.
Why Choose JTyre?
- Free fitting available when you buy two or more tyres*
- Appointments available 7-days a week
- We will fit your tyres at a location of your choice, at home or at work
- Huge range of tyres in stock including all the leading brands
- Our mobile fitters are trained to the highest standard.
- Our mobile fitting vans are equipped with the latest tyre changing and balancing technology.
- Choose a morning, afternoon or evening appointment to suit you.
- Puncture repairs available
Punctures can be a major inconvenience, however, if it’s possible to carry out a puncture repair, then this works out at a fraction of the cost of a new tyre. That's why at JTyre we provide a convenient puncture repair service to get you safely on your way.
Not all punctures are repairable and will depend on the outcome of an assessment carried out by one of our trained technicians. To complement our convenient service, our technician will bring along a replacement tyre so that, if the tyre cannot be repaired, we can get it changed quickly and efficiently.
It might be possible to repair a puncture if:
- the puncture is within the central three-quarters of the tyre
- the tyre's tread depth is over the legal minimum of 1.6mm
- there is no evidence of a previous repair where the puncture exists
- there is no side wall or shoulder damage to the tyre
- there is no run flat damage, which would affect the tyre’s structural make up
- there is no ageing or deterioration of the tyre rubber
Every time a new tyre is mounted onto an axle, the wheel should be rebalanced to ensure it continues to rotate evenly.
Wheels that are not balanced or are out of balance generally produce a vibration that is uncomfortable to the driver and results in premature wearing of tyres, suspension and steering components.
The first sign that your wheels may be out of balance is when your steering wheel starts to wobble above a certain speed causing considerable discomfort while holding the wheel. Drivers may not always sense an imbalance at the steering wheel which could be dampened by the vehicle weight. However, uneven tyre wear is another sign that your wheels may be incorrectly balanced.
Wheel balancing can help to eliminate this vibration and you should notice a smoother ride. You will also experience more even tyre wear which will help to increase the life of your tyres, saving you money in the long run.
Wheel balancing is included with all tyre purchases at JTyre, including our mobile fitting service.
JTyre is dedicated to providing our customers with the most innovative and highest-quality service in the industry. We make fleet maintenance simple using advanced technology, detailed reporting, and innovative communication.
We carry out regular fleet inspections to ensure you are always on the right side of the law. All inspections are tailor made to a customers particular requirements. We offer a full range of services for fleet customers and offer a one stop shop however diverse the range of vehicles are in your fleet.
For further information on our fleet services please give one of our team a call or fill in the contact form and we will be happy to help.